The key to this protein-packed salad is coating lean Top Sirloin with a seasoned herb blend before grilling. Serve steak slices over spinach with grilled onions, tomatoes and eggs.
• 1 beef Top Sirloin Steak Boneless, cut 3/4 inch (2cm) thick about 1 pound (454 g.)
• 1 tablespoon garlic & herb or onion & herb no-salt seasoning
• 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch (1.5 cm) thick slices
• 6 cups fresh baby spinach
• 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
• 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
• 2 tablespoons honey mustard
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon water
• 2 teaspoons garlic & herb or onion & herb no-salt seasoning
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Combine Dressing ingredients in small bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup dressing for salad. Brush remaining dressing on onion slices.
2. Press 1 tablespoon seasoning blend evenly onto beef steak. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion slices around steak. Grill steak, covered, 7 to 11 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 8 to 13 minutes) for medium rare 145°F (62.78°C) to medium 160°F (71.11°C) doneness, turning occasionally. Grill onion 10 to 12 minutes (gas grill times remain the same) or until tender, turning occasionally.
3. Carve beef into slices. Divide spinach evenly among four plates. Top with steak slices, tomatoes, onions and eggs. Drizzle evenly with reserved 1/4 cup dressing.
“Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com.”