Looking for a faster and easier beef stroganoff recipe? This classic recipe has been tested and perfected just for you!
• 1 pound (454 g.) beef Sirloin Tip Steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4 inch (0.3 to 0.6 cm) thick
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/2 pound (227 g.) mushrooms, sliced 1/2-inch (1.27 cm)
• 1 package 3/4 ounce (21.26 g.) brown gravy mix
• 4 cups cooked wide egg noodles
• 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
1. Stack beef Sirloin Tip Steaks; cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1-inch (2.54 cm) wide strips. Toss with garlic.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat. Add gravy mix and 1 cup cold water; blend well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 1 minute or until sauce is thickened, stirring frequently. Stir in beef; heat through. Serve over noodles. Pass sour cream.
“Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com.”