• 2 beef Ribeye Steaks Boneless, cut 2.5cm thick (about 340g each)
• 2 teaspoons course ground black pepper
• 1 teaspoon salt
Fresh Tomato Tapenade:
• 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
• 1 can (65g) sliced ripe olives, drained
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
• 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Press pepper evenly onto beef steaks.
2. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 14 minutes) for medium rare (145°F or 63°C) to medium (160°F or 71°C) doneness, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile combine Fresh Tomato Tapenade ingredients in small bowl.
4. Season steaks with salt, as desired. Top each steak evenly with Fresh Tomato Tapenade.
“Courtesy of BeefItsWhatsForDinner.com.”